Thursday 21 April 2011

An awkward conversation

We have a regular old french gent who it transpires has a little problem. It is either that he cant reach the urinal or he cant get his bits out quick enough once he has decided he needs relief
Either way the puddles after his visits are not very pleasant to deal with nor hygenic.
J has promised that she will have a word when he next comes in but my concern is that he will arrive when I am here by myself and whilst my french is getting a little better, it is not up to having a conversation of this kind
Voulez vous pisser dans le urinals sil vouz plait is not going to get the message across.
However help is at hand, two weeks ago we attended an Entente meeting in Civray in which the basic steps of drawing were explained by local artist Angela Berry.
Using my new found skills, I have come up with this



Hopefully it will get the message across!!

No comments:

Post a Comment