Saturday 8 May 2010

A man walked into a bar

So the blog starts. Like a book the first paragraph has to grab the attention so here goes.

As she stood naked in the shower rubbing herself dry she had never dreamed it was possible, but as the water dripped from her body wrapped in a fluffy towel the idea came to her, like an orgasm it spread through her mind and overtook all other senses.

ok, so now you're reading I can cut the Mills and Boon and tell you what A Man walked into a bar is going to be

It's about how J and I decided to give up our life in England to come to France to open a bar. So why a blog? I thought it would be a good idea to write things down, keep people up to date and as the memory gets worse, i wont have to remember who I've told what as it will be here for all to view.

All reading is entirely optional as are comments and feedback. The only exception to this is the kids..YOU ARE OBLIGED TO READ EVERY WORD...YOUR INHERITENCE DEPENDS ON IT and YOU WILL BE TESTED

My blog will also be a way to express my views as a grumpy old man. I will be throwing merde in all dirtections as I go. So far this list includes Alliance and Leicester, French estate agents, french red tape, Saga car insurance but have no doubt it will enlarge as we go..but that's for later. Firstly how did we start this idea




No comments:

Post a Comment